Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» READ ME - New Forum details.
Neanyrinn Lith'Eth I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 pm by Joiya

» Application
Neanyrinn Lith'Eth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 am by Joiya

» Application-Fredka
Neanyrinn Lith'Eth I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 pm by Joiya

» combat/rouge wanting to join
Neanyrinn Lith'Eth I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm by Guest

» Elevate raid application lol
Neanyrinn Lith'Eth I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» application
Neanyrinn Lith'Eth I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» Application: Envenom/Mutilate Rogue
Neanyrinn Lith'Eth I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm by Konjinargh

» Paladin tank
Neanyrinn Lith'Eth I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 am by Kotsos

» Warrior Fury/Tank
Neanyrinn Lith'Eth I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm by Guest

Neanyrinn Lith'Eth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neanyrinn

Neanyrinn

Neanyrinn Lith'Eth Empty
PostSubject: Neanyrinn Lith'Eth   Neanyrinn Lith'Eth I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Name: Eritia
Characters name: Neanyrinn Lith'Eth
Race: Blood elf
Class: Paladin
Talent spec: Holy and Offspec Retribution
Armory link : Neanyrinn - Armory
Former guilds: Sanctuary
Ventrillo: Yes, loud, clear and singing if Chris forces me!

What do you expect from a guild?

I expect a bunch of people being all serious in their own silly way. World of Warcraft is for me free time and I expect to have fun whilst playing a game. Doing so is going trough challenges with other people, hard, easy, current or old stuff, giving every bit of myself to get, with the others, where the goal is set to.
Hope to be able to offer help when needed and get the same in return. May that be a grind, a dungeon, materials for whichever acquired or some advice on how to stop being a retnub.

Why did you leave your former guild(s)?

However Sanctuary had wonderful people and hand an unique hard-working way to get trough things, as of late some serious changes have happened. I waited, talked and told people my ideas and what was on my hearth, but it's been so much weeks now and as of yet not much has changed. I'd love to see progress on things, yet nothing really changed.

What are your reasons to join us?

A lot of our ex-guilides have crossed your path and start following it. You offer the same steady raidcontent, with again the promise of 25-men raid dungeons which I have been missing terribly.

Applying as raider or as social member?

Raider for sure!

What’s your role in a raid?

Healing, flashing those holy defensive stuff around! I sometimes DPS, but that's just not my strongest point (since my gear is rather bad for that as well)

Why did you choose your spec? What is your rotation?

I've always been a healer. My Vanilla feral druid, healed, became a resto druid and healed better. I've played all the other healing classes up to a certain high level, stuck to the paladin. It's what I do best, it's what the game brings to it outmost intence level for me.

Rotation... Whatever is needed to keep someone from dieing. That's a mix of healing spells and offencive spells. I guess you could state I'm mostly mixing Flash of Light and Holy shock in low intensity fights, Holy Light and Divine Plea in High intercity fights.

For retri it comes down of whatever get's of CD... First come first served.

How did you hear about us?

Ex-Guildies mostly.

What is your raiding experience?

In TBC, not so much, Karazan and Magtheridon only.

Cleared Naxx on ten man, did some in 25, Udluar 10 up to Yog'Saron, 25 up to the guardians.

TotC ten man normal and 25 normal completely. Ten man hardmodes up to 0.7% of Anub' 25 HM not yet present.

What days and times can you raid?

Current time every day, 19.00 till 24.00, yet I saw your raid times are between 19.30-23.00 wich suits me the best.

Tell us a bit about you:

I'm a 22 year old silly Belgian Girl, moved to the Netherlands to be with some old fartish 29 year old Frisian Guy (just kidding, he's a sweetie)
I draw, used to write, like fumbling with irritating little pearls that roll of your desk and make a mess on the floor.
Am a wanna be nurse, if I get the cash raised I'm going back to College!
Mmm. I have a cat that wants to dominate the world from his blankie... And his current plans can not be revealed!
Back to top Go down
Konjinargh

Neanyrinn Lith'Eth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neanyrinn Lith'Eth   Neanyrinn Lith'Eth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:47 am

I'll catch you in game asap, Nea Smile
Back to top Go down
Neanyrinn

Neanyrinn

Neanyrinn Lith'Eth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neanyrinn Lith'Eth   Neanyrinn Lith'Eth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:58 am

Yaman!

/lick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neanyrinn Lith'Eth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neanyrinn Lith'Eth   Neanyrinn Lith'Eth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neanyrinn Lith'Eth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hand of Vengeance :: Recruitment.-
Jump to: