Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» READ ME - New Forum details.
Disc priest - Kindrid I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 pm by Joiya

» Application
Disc priest - Kindrid I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 am by Joiya

» Application-Fredka
Disc priest - Kindrid I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 pm by Joiya

» combat/rouge wanting to join
Disc priest - Kindrid I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm by Guest

» Elevate raid application lol
Disc priest - Kindrid I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» application
Disc priest - Kindrid I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» Application: Envenom/Mutilate Rogue
Disc priest - Kindrid I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm by Konjinargh

» Paladin tank
Disc priest - Kindrid I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 am by Kotsos

» Warrior Fury/Tank
Disc priest - Kindrid I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm by Guest

Disc priest - Kindrid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kindrid

Disc priest - Kindrid Empty
PostSubject: Disc priest - Kindrid   Disc priest - Kindrid I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:21 pm

Name: Matt
Characters name:Kindrid
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Priest
Talent spec: Disc 57/14/0
Armory link : Link
Former guilds: Visions and Helix back during TBC
Ventrillo: Installed and use always as i have my own 50 man private server

What do you expect from a guild? In game as in life i never know wot to expect but if i was to expect atleast one thing from any guild it would be Nothing more than i would expect from myself and that's to have respect for the people you play with.

Why did you leave your former guild(s)? Although many of my long running friends still reside in Visions they are quite settled in there ways of running only 10 mans howeva for me i require a little more from the game i spend my time playing,i left on good terms and did so only in an attempt to see a bit more raiding and to potentialy join some of the people i held and still hold respect for during TBC

What are your reasons to join us? As noted in previous comments i wish to see a little more of the game content aswell as play with people i neva had the pleasure to due to my ties in Helix as far as HoV goes as a guild many of your views to the game and general attitude i feel i share. i like guilds like i like my woman and thats small, loyal and full of life !

Applying as raider or as social member? I guess im applying to be a part of both as its no good raiding with anti social people is it Smile

What’s your role in a raid? I stand at the back waving the pom pom's screaming *you can do it ozzy* but when im not doing that im one of the people that the raid put's there lifes in the hands of and i do my best to insure there in safe hands !

Why did you choose your spec? What is your rotation? I dont honestly know why i went with disc i leveled as disc and havent looked back since as far as my rotation well i just spam renew Smile jokes i couldnt honestly say my rotation as situations change and require quick thinking but generally FoL spam with PwS and Pennance would be my top 3 spells used !

How did you hear about us? Well just through knowing of several of your members and my search for a decent guild leads me to believe that HoV has to be the better raiding guilds iv seen but i havent really looked much further than yourselves !

What is your raiding experience? Well started playing with the break of TBC i have cleared all content during TBC 10/25 upto sunwell. With the release of wrath i took a long break from the game and came back a few months back i didnt enjoy my Warlock as much and decided to level this toon noted i havent been healing as much as im sure others in the guild have but i havent failed yet and in the short time iv healed all content wrath has to offer on a 10 man level.

What days and times can you raid? well my hours are flexable and i live on my own so have no real ties just tell me the time and i usually can make it with a bit of warning !

Tell us a bit about you: well this bit i always hate but the basic's are im 23 i live in london, England and in my spare time i play WoW and recently CoD MW2 i dont drive a BMW but i have crashed one once i love south park and family guy i thnk its the only good thing america has to offer, i work as a mechanical plant engineer and i cook a mean roast dinner !
Back to top Go down
Konjinargh

Disc priest - Kindrid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disc priest - Kindrid   Disc priest - Kindrid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:29 am

Ohaaai thar!

We'll catch you in game asap, and i'll teach you how to use dots :p
Back to top Go down

Disc priest - Kindrid
Page 1 of 1