Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» READ ME - New Forum details.
Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 pm by Joiya

» Application
Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 am by Joiya

» Application-Fredka
Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 pm by Joiya

» combat/rouge wanting to join
Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm by Guest

» Elevate raid application lol
Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» application
Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» Application: Envenom/Mutilate Rogue
Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm by Konjinargh

» Paladin tank
Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 am by Kotsos

» Warrior Fury/Tank
Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm by Guest

Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Herbmon

Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman)   Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:24 am

Name: Danny.
Characters name: Herbmon.
Race: Troll.
Class: Shaman.
Talent spec: Resto.
Armory link

Former guilds: Born Of Fire
Ventrillo: Installed and running without problems.

What do you expect from a guild?
Im looking for a nice group of people who i can share both good times and raiding progress.

Why did you leave your former guild(s)?
Didnt find their ways to operate the guild, to be working. And the lack of shared interest and effort in raid progress (i wanted things to be more serious.)

What are your reasons to join us?
Heard lots of great things about the guild, and its raiding. And I feel like this is the guild that suits me.

Applying as raider or as social member?
Raider.

What’s your role in a raid?
To support and heal the group as effective as possible.

Why did you choose your spec? What is your rotation?
I choose resto because i found it to be the "right" thing for me, as i think it suits me perfect. But the overall reason is that i enjoy playing such a important roll. In that way i know that the healing isnt slacking.

How did you hear about us?
From a friend at first. But also through chit-chat in instance groups etc.

What is your raiding experience?
I have raiding experience from all the way back to the pre-bc time.
In Wotlk i mostly have experience from 10 man icc.

What days and times can you raid?
That always depends on plans etc. But apart from that i can raid every day, no matter how late it gets.

Tell us a bit about you:
Im a strange guy from sweden who enjoy a good atmosphere and honesty. Im a social person with a sense of humor. but can also be serious and keep to myself from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Tonkpils

PostSubject: Re: Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman)   Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:01 am

Go Go Sweden! Good luck with your app!
Back to top Go down
Lanya

Lanya

PostSubject: Re: Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman)   Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Thanks for the apply, officers will have a look at it and then contact you ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman)   Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Herbmon (Resto shaman)
Page 1 of 1