Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» READ ME - New Forum details.
Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 pm by Joiya

» Application
Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 am by Joiya

» Application-Fredka
Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 pm by Joiya

» combat/rouge wanting to join
Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm by Guest

» Elevate raid application lol
Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» application
Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» Application: Envenom/Mutilate Rogue
Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm by Konjinargh

» Paladin tank
Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 am by Kotsos

» Warrior Fury/Tank
Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm by Guest

Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erekoze

Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB Empty
PostSubject: Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB   Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Name: Paris
Character's Name: Erekoze
Race: Undead
Class: Mage
Talent Spec:Arcane(57-3-11) and FFB(0-53-18)
Armory Link:
Former Guild: The Undertakers
Ventrilo: Yes

What do you expect from a guild?
I expect from guild to make new friends that want to make progress and would help me become better player

Why did you leave your former guild(s)?
I have not leave yet although i am searching for guild with more and better raids and i hope to upgrade as a player playing alongside with more expirienced ppl

What are your reasons to join us?
I want to join the guild cuz 1 of my best real life friends is in too(that's Omniknigth),and ofc he told me very good things about u Smile

Applying as raider or as social member?
I am applying as a raider that i like a lot.But that does not mean i am not a Social person when the right time comes for social

What’s your role in a raid?
Basically Damage Dealer and whenever it is needed i cast AOE,CC,Counterspell,spelsteal

Why did you choose your spec? What is your rotation?
After a lot search i ended on Arcane that for now has the best dps of all other spec's.Starting with slow on single target then 3-4 Arcane blasts And Arcane missiles turning right to Arcane barrage then over the start again(renewing the slow debuff on target)

How did you hear about us?
As told before from my real life friend Omniknigth.He was the reason i also changed server(from Burning legion)

What is your raiding experience?
As a new player i dont have that much expirience on raiding.Althought i have done Toc10 3 times Toc 25 also 3 times,ICC 1st wing 2 times on 10man and 1 time on 25man.Others are the weekly Raids(Leviathan,Patchwerk etc)Have done also OS and EOE.Been on VOA 10 and 25 man 4 times.And for last i have been 5 times on Onyxia 10man and 3 on 25man.

What days and times can you raid?
All days and all times that guild ussually raid

Tell us a bit about you:
As i wrote before my name is Paris.I am 23 years old and i am from Greece.As i just finished my Army duties i dont have a job for now but i will have in the near future.
For anything more u want to know ofc u can whisper me on Erekoze and on some occasions on Erekozoulini Smile
Regards,Erekoze
Back to top Go down
Hyras1

Hyras1

Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB   Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:55 am

Nice application !

Gear seems good (get better trinket then intellect one such as the one from Heroism emblems) as does your specc. Raidexperience seems a little low but you tasted of what's out there.
You talked about "former guild" but seems like you are still there Smile

Furthermore 2 suggestions: get enchanting up ... you really want +46 spellpower ^^. And looking at your wrists ... only put spellpower+spirit gem if socketbonus is +7spellpower or more. If not go for +23 spellpower ones.

Officers will have a look aswell later.

Goodluck !
Back to top Go down

Aplication: Erekoze 80 Undead Mage Main:Arcane Off:FFB
Page 1 of 1