Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» READ ME - New Forum details.
My Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 pm by Joiya

» Application
My Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 am by Joiya

» Application-Fredka
My Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 pm by Joiya

» combat/rouge wanting to join
My Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm by Guest

» Elevate raid application lol
My Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» application
My Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» Application: Envenom/Mutilate Rogue
My Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm by Konjinargh

» Paladin tank
My Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 am by Kotsos

» Warrior Fury/Tank
My Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm by Guest

My Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakkron

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Name: Joe
Character's name: Hakkron
Race: Orc
Class: Death Knight
Talent spec: Blood(DPS) 51/0/20
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Sha%27tar&cn=Hakkron
Former guilds: The Algarians(Heavy RP)
Ventrilo: Hakkron(Joe)

What I want from a guild: What I want from a guild is a group of relaxed players, who play the game to have fun and achieve goals. I also like a relaxed atmosphere, where people do not have to talk all the time, but can speak when they want to.
Why I left my former guilds: I left my former guild because I have basically quit roleplaying, and I am now looking for a social/raiding guild.
My reasons to join: I have seen some players from the guild around and I've always wondered about it, and it looked like a good raiding guild, so I asked a few players, and Lanya told me to apply.
Social or raider?: I would prefer to be a raider.
My role in a raid: My main specc is blood, a dps spec, but I also have frost as my tanking, but I haven't got full epics yet for my tanking set.
Why I chose my spec & my rotation: I chose my spec because I haven't much experience of tanking, and I had heard that blood was the best for DPS as a Death Knight. My rotation is as follows: IT, PS, HS, DS, HS, DC, DC, HS, HS, DS, Blood Tap, DRW, Hysteria and that is mostly it, I believe.
How I heard about you: As I said before, I saw a few of your members around the cities and was interested.
My raiding experience: I raided as a Human Paladin on the original World of Warcraft, but didn't do very much. I have played the game for around 4 years now, so I guess you could say I'm a veteran.
Days and times of raiding: Friday & Saturday I can raid any time. Sunday-Friday I can do any time from 5 'til 11, server time.
A little something about me: I'm a mostly quiet person, relaxed, I don't get angry over the game very often and I'm quite patient, or at least I think so. Since I turned level 80 I've been wanting to improve as much as I can, that's another reason why I joined! I'm rather active and I can take criticism, as long as it's helpful and not just mean. And that's me!
Back to top Go down
Kelris

Kelris

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:05 pm

I'm going to ask some questios about your gear. First, I see you don't have too many enchants on it.
Secondly. Why, as a DK DPS do you gem for Stamina, Attack power, Agility and haste? And why is your Meta-gem critical strike-rating and root reduction?
Lastly, What's up with the stamina trinket?
Quote :
I can take criticism, as long as it's helpful and not just mean.
We have a core of meanies in our guild.
Back to top Go down
Hakkron

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:11 pm

I think my gear pretty much signs my death warrant for the guild. Ah well, was fun to try and get in.
Back to top Go down
Christol

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Kelris only pointed out some facts that could help you. First hes no officer and wont decide if you can get in or not. Second if you say you can take criticism but you bail out directly when somebody tries to help you..?
Back to top Go down
Thranduin

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:26 am

Perhaps before you start tearing into him, Kelris, you should let one of the Death Knights look and comment at his gear. As you can see, he comes from a RP background, his gear is nothing a few days of farming heroics wont fix. Other than that, good luck with your app.
Back to top Go down
Lanya

Lanya

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Thanks for the apply, officers will have a look at it and then contact you ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application
Page 1 of 1