Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» READ ME - New Forum details.
Application.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 pm by Joiya

» Application
Application.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 am by Joiya

» Application-Fredka
Application.. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 pm by Joiya

» combat/rouge wanting to join
Application.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm by Guest

» Elevate raid application lol
Application.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» application
Application.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» Application: Envenom/Mutilate Rogue
Application.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm by Konjinargh

» Paladin tank
Application.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 am by Kotsos

» Warrior Fury/Tank
Application.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm by Guest

Application..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowheart

Application.. Empty
PostSubject: Application..   Application.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Name: Sus
Characters name: Snowheart
Race: Female Bloodelf
Class: Mage
Talent spec: Arcane/frost
Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Sha%27tar&cn=Snowheart
Former guilds: Rigor Mortis
Ventrillo: Yes

What do you expect from a guild? Raiding experience, new friends, having fun and a nice atmosphere..
Why did you leave your former guild(s)? Inactivity in the guild.. The raids are not happening and stuff like that..
What are your reasons to join us? Ferrell told me to try to apply.. And the reasons above..
Applying as raider or as social member? Both..
What’s your role in a raid? DPS, baking strudels and making fishy.. Very Happy
Why did you choose your spec? What is your rotation? 3x arcane blast - arcane barrage - arcane missiles.. Aaand repeat..
How did you hear about us? Ferrell told me about you guys.. And it sounded like something for me.. Smile
What is your raiding experience? Naxx, OS, Ulduar (first 6 bosses), Onyxia, VoA, EoE.. Willing to learn everything..
What days and times can you raid? Any day in general (something can get in the way).. And from 20.00.. (have a son who should be asleep) Smile
Tell us a bit about you: From Ferrell: She has huuuuuge cans,warm and cuddlely and a genuine bitch! Nah, just joking.. The best way to describs the Sus is.. you gotta try it out for you self.. She is calm, relaxing, a very big bit blond but all around a nice person to get in contact with.. .. I'm hungry...
Back to top Go down
Relaár

Relaár

Application.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application..   Application.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:05 am

Hey there,

Just thought i'd offer a few pointers as a fellow mage:

For your Meta Gem, use Chaotic skyflare diamond and to activate it the two blues you should be using are Purified dreadstone/twilight opal. ALL other gems should be either pure SP or SP + Haste gems, Gemming pure haste tends to result in a DPS reduction.
Gearwise you have a few low level items but this is nothing a bit of heroic running wont fix Smile and when grabbing gear remember SP > Haste > Crit > (int if below 20k mana) > other stats.
Enchants all seem fine but you should go for sapphire or brilliant spellthread for your leg slot if and when you can buy it.

Spec wise, The standard Arcane/Frost spec is 57/3/11 Linked here:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=The+Sha%27tar&cn=Rela%C3%A1r&group=1
Also instead of mirror image, get the glyph of Arcane blast for a nice damage boost.

As for rotation, As of patch 3.2 it is:
ABx4 AM.
However to really maximise DPS you should always wait for the proc of Mbrr (missile barrage) to unload your Missiles, so keep spamming AB until it procs OR as long as your mana allows you to.
Also for nuking make sure you are using AP + IV and spam AB for as long as you can without diminishing all your mana.

Anyways doing all this^ would probably boost your DPS by mahooosive amounts so i hope you find the info Helpful.

Good luck with the App!
Rel
Back to top Go down
Ferrell

Application.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application..   Application.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:57 pm

The Ferrell can say "Hey hey! She's alright!" /vouch
Back to top Go down
Snowheart

Application.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application..   Application.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:35 pm

To Relaár..

Hi there.. Smile

Thank you very much for the pointers.. It was very nice of you.. Smile I have made some of the changes you mentioned, such as changing my specc, rotation and glyph, and it really makes a huge difference allready.. And working on changing the gems too..

Snow..

To Ferrell..

Thanks you are sweet (sometimes).. Razz
Back to top Go down
Relaár

Relaár

Application.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application..   Application.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Snowheart wrote:
To Relaár..

Hi there.. Smile

Thank you very much for the pointers.. It was very nice of you.. Smile I have made some of the changes you mentioned, such as changing my specc, rotation and glyph, and it really makes a huge difference allready.. And working on changing the gems too..

Snow..

To Ferrell..

Thanks you are sweet (sometimes).. Razz

Your welcome,
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
Rel o/
Back to top Go down
Ferrell

Application.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application..   Application.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Could an officer please check this apply??
Back to top Go down
Joiya

Application.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application..   Application.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Hello. Sorry for the delay in replying, we've been sorting some stuff out. I'll catch you in game for a chat, bear with us Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application..   Application.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application..
Page 1 of 1