Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» READ ME - New Forum details.
Raid-rules. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 pm by Joiya

» Application
Raid-rules. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 am by Joiya

» Application-Fredka
Raid-rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 pm by Joiya

» combat/rouge wanting to join
Raid-rules. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm by Guest

» Elevate raid application lol
Raid-rules. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» application
Raid-rules. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» Application: Envenom/Mutilate Rogue
Raid-rules. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm by Konjinargh

» Paladin tank
Raid-rules. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 am by Kotsos

» Warrior Fury/Tank
Raid-rules. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm by Guest

Raid-rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lanya

Lanya

Raid-rules. Empty
PostSubject: Raid-rules.   Raid-rules. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:39 am

Raiding and ranks.

* Staying offline or inactive for longer than 15 days as a raider (Without previous note), will result in demoting to inactive which will lead to a new trial period.
* Raiders are supposed to raid at least three times a week and if unable to do that for longer than 3 weeks (without previous note or explanation), they will be demoted to Casual rank for the time being.
* Raiders must know boss tactics and the role they will take in fights before raid start.
* Members are not allowed to raid outside the guild without permission of an officer.
* Raiding any 25 man or 10 man without officer's permission will result in the member being unable to gain any DKP for his next 2 raid resets and loose priority on loot.
* Every member must have a set of frost resistance gear crafted. The frost set is composed of 3 epic pieces, being the 3 made by each profession or 2 and the JC ring. If someone enters the instance without having it crafted, this person will lose all the DKP in the run and unable to bid on any gear. If this player gets any, the player will lose an amount of DKP equal to the starting bid value of the item.
* Alts and offspecs are on the same tier, loot distribution will be decided by rolling if interested parties can't decide by themselves.

Raiding and DKP.

* Raiders that sign for raids are supposed to be on time for every raiding night and warn beforehand if unable to come or being late. Not being online for the raid or coming too late will result in a -15 DKP penalty. Don’t sign if you can’t join.

* Every member must bring enough consumables for a raiding night. This means everyone must have the following:
-3 Flasks and at least 5 potions, being those mana, health, or other potions like Wild Magic, Haste or Armor.
-Food, eating from the fish feast usually provided by the guild is cheap, but for many classes or specs they are not the best food and do not provide the best buff.
* Members must have consumables on from the first to the last boss fight in a raid instance.
* If a member does not bring consumables to a raid, this person will lose automatically 15 DKP and will be denied any DKP during the run, as loot, no matter the circumstances. If this person borrows a flask or similar, the person will be able to gain dkp and loot, but won’t have the 15 DKP back.
* If someone does not bring consumables to 3 raids, this person will be demoted to trial and have to regain the trust of the guild in order to stay in it.
* No member shall hearth or teleport to another city without raid leader permission and if disobeyed, the player will lose 15 DKP.
* No member shall go AFK without warning the raid leader about it, doing so will result in a 15 DKP penalty and the raid will not wait for the member.

Thats all folks Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Raid-rules.
Page 1 of 1