Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» READ ME - New Forum details.
Guild rules. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 pm by Joiya

» Application
Guild rules. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 am by Joiya

» Application-Fredka
Guild rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 pm by Joiya

» combat/rouge wanting to join
Guild rules. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm by Guest

» Elevate raid application lol
Guild rules. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» application
Guild rules. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» Application: Envenom/Mutilate Rogue
Guild rules. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm by Konjinargh

» Paladin tank
Guild rules. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 am by Kotsos

» Warrior Fury/Tank
Guild rules. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm by Guest

Guild rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lanya

Lanya

Guild rules. Empty
PostSubject: Guild rules.   Guild rules. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:21 pm

*New members stay on trial for an average of 30 days.
*Guild chat must be kept in English.
*Members must offer their crafting services for free to other guild members, and anyone looking for some good, must provide the materials.
*Members are allowed to have all of their alts inside the guild.
*Anyone previously removed from the guild, that returns, will undergo a longer trial than others, staying on trial as long as Officers consider necessary.

Guild behavior

- restrain yourselves from using foul language due to fact that some people might not like it as much as you do
- restrain yourselves from making inappropriate jokes such are those with racial, sexual, religious, etc. implications
- use appropriate general channels for things you need, like trade when you wanna trade
- do not go outside server's restrictions in general channels, including /s, with specific rules that apply to RP nature of this server in mind
- whenever you have a problem with another guildie, keep it out of the guild chat and in whispers, either with that person or an officer
- any general unhappiness about guild matters, such as not being selected in a raid or feeling that your guild status is inappropriate, is to be discussed with an officer and kept out of the guild chat
- be polite to your fellow guildies and people outside of guild as whatever you do reflects upon this guild
- try not to whisper guildies while they are in raids unless it's really urgent
- restrain yourself of mindless ganking in front of instances, as, for all you know, that person might've been just summoned after a bg or WG
- anyone's acting like a prick doesn't make it right to act like a prick yourself, stay smart and keep in mind that you have a guild plate above your toon's head
- obey game rules and specific RP server rules stated by Blizzard at all times

Guild bank

* 1. Members may receive materials from Guild Bank to enchant their main spec gear.
* 2. Members are allowed to ask for materials from Guild Bank to enchant off spec gear as well, but will only be given if the bank has enough materials for that.
* 3. Consumables and Trade Goods tabs are open to all members and they can freely trade items.
* 4. If you take out something from the bank, you have to put something back in.
* 5. All gear donations will be sold in the Auction House for money if banked for longer than 3 weeks.
* 6. If members require materials or gear from the blocked tabs, they must ask an officer.
Back to top Go down

Guild rules.
Page 1 of 1