Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» READ ME - New Forum details.
About the guild. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 pm by Joiya

» Application
About the guild. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 am by Joiya

» Application-Fredka
About the guild. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 pm by Joiya

» combat/rouge wanting to join
About the guild. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm by Guest

» Elevate raid application lol
About the guild. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» application
About the guild. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» Application: Envenom/Mutilate Rogue
About the guild. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm by Konjinargh

» Paladin tank
About the guild. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 am by Kotsos

» Warrior Fury/Tank
About the guild. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm by Guest

About the guild.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lanya

Lanya

About the guild. Empty
PostSubject: About the guild.   About the guild. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:55 pm

About the guild

Hand of Vengeance was founded late during TBC expansion, aiming for PvE raiding on the server The Sha’tar EU. The guild has achieved some of the server first kills in Naxxaramas 10 man and also the first Sartharion kill. We have done all of the LK content up to ToC 25-men heroic mode so far, and now we are recruiting in order to keep exploring and progressing through Icecrown Citadel.

While we are a PvE guild, we don’t believe a raiding guild can achieve anything by competing with others or asking more of their members than they can give. We hope to create a friendly environment, where people raid for the fun of doing so, being with friends and teamwork, rather than any wish to be better than any other. We believe that a high level of organization combined with a relaxing and friendly atmosphere will bring everyone enjoyable raids. We also firmly believe that raids are not one person's means for gearing or making achievements, but a team work of 10 or 25 people being equal in every possible way.

As most raiding guilds we have an attendance based DKP system, a voice communication device and a guild bank. If you are interested in applying to us, this is what we require from our applicants:

Dedication and Loyalty: We look for players that want to be part of a group and will not run away when the first signs of a storm appear.

Attendance and Punctuality: We require that our trials and members raid at least three times a week and are punctual to our raids to maintain the relaxed atmosphere.

Patience: Raiding comes with wipes and sometimes, we get slowed down, we wants members able to deal with this and not give up or lose focus easily.

Knowledge of your class and the game: In order to raid, members must know what their roles are supposed to be and how to do it.

Being able to take constructive criticism: That’s the only way to improve.

Desire to improve and to challenge your limits: A strong personality trait that marks the good players.

Raiding days and times:

We raid from Monday to Thursdays and Sundays. Our raids begin at 20:00 (Invites time being 19:45) and go until 23:00.

Application process:

To apply to our guild, simply read the "To our applicants" then use the application template to write your own application. While we do not require all of our members to be able to write in English perfectly, we do expect from others to be able to comprehend both written and oral forms of the language. Hand of Vengeance members and the officers will take a look on it and after some time we will reply back. The trial process lasts an average of 4 weeks.
Back to top Go down

About the guild.
Page 1 of 1