Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» READ ME - New Forum details.
Ghostway protwarrior application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 pm by Joiya

» Application
Ghostway protwarrior application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 am by Joiya

» Application-Fredka
Ghostway protwarrior application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 pm by Joiya

» combat/rouge wanting to join
Ghostway protwarrior application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm by Guest

» Elevate raid application lol
Ghostway protwarrior application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» application
Ghostway protwarrior application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» Application: Envenom/Mutilate Rogue
Ghostway protwarrior application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm by Konjinargh

» Paladin tank
Ghostway protwarrior application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 am by Kotsos

» Warrior Fury/Tank
Ghostway protwarrior application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm by Guest

Ghostway protwarrior application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghostway

Ghostway protwarrior application Empty
PostSubject: Ghostway protwarrior application   Ghostway protwarrior application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Name:Patrik Carlson
Characters name:Ghostway
Race:undead
Class: warrior
Talent spec:Prot main, fury off
Armory link : im transfering my char so it will be up soon
Former guilds: Globogym purple cobras(chromaggus)
Ventrillo: i got ventrilo mix and the latest version of ventrilo

What do you expect from a guild? To have good time and to learn to know the guild members, and grow more as an player
Why did you leave your former guild(s)? they lacked out of raids and they only played on there alts
What are your reasons to join us? i know 2-3 members of the guild and heard alot of great things about you Smile
Applying as raider or as social member? as a raider is my first choice.
What’s your role in a raid? the guy that is cheering everybody up and do what im supposed to do.

Why did you choose your spec? Cuz im kind of liked to be the one infront of the boss and i always had a love for the warrior class.
What is your rotation? its different each time but, i always use devastet,demolizingshout, shield slam, revenge, thunder clap, shockwave and concussive blow.
How did you hear about us? my classmate and my friend named Tonkpils, one of your tanks.
What is your raiding experience?i have tryed everything except ICC, i have reprun it but nothing more, but i do know the tacts.
What days and times can you raid?i can raid almost everyday except monday about 20.00-23.00 and tuesday 17.00-19.00 and thursday 20.00-22.00
Tell us a bit about you: Im a fun lad and im from sweden. Im 17 years old and im not afraid to talk in vent and im a quick learner, if there is anything more just write it in a post Smile thanks for your time Smile
Back to top Go down
Tonkpils

PostSubject: Re: Ghostway protwarrior application   Ghostway protwarrior application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:29 am

i vote for him, good luck with your app mate! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghostway

PostSubject: Re: Ghostway protwarrior application   Ghostway protwarrior application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:10 am

thanks man Smile just hoping blizzard is kindly later this day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Joiya

PostSubject: Re: Ghostway protwarrior application   Ghostway protwarrior application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Hello Ghostway, thanks for your application. The officers will discuss it and contact you in game.
Back to top Go down
Ghostway

PostSubject: Re: Ghostway protwarrior application   Ghostway protwarrior application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:51 pm

okey:) im over now so if you wanna chat just whisper ghostway Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostway protwarrior application   Ghostway protwarrior application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghostway protwarrior application
Page 1 of 1