Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» READ ME - New Forum details.
** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 pm by Joiya

» Application
** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 am by Joiya

» Application-Fredka
** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 pm by Joiya

» combat/rouge wanting to join
** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm by Guest

» Elevate raid application lol
** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» application
** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm by Konjinargh

» Application: Envenom/Mutilate Rogue
** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm by Konjinargh

» Paladin tank
** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 am by Kotsos

» Warrior Fury/Tank
** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm by Guest

** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash

Go down 
+2
Joiya
keir'ash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
keir'ash

** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash Empty
PostSubject: ** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash   ** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:11 am

Name: Mark

Characters name: Ermentrude

Race: Tauren

Class: Druid

Talent spec: Resto = 14-0-57 Boomkin = 58-0-13

Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Sha%27tar&n=Ermentrude

Former guilds: Starting with the last one first .... Sanctuary . HoV . Before Hov we were on Argent Dawn where we ran a raid community raiding SSC and TK . Before that i was also raiding SSC and TK with a guild on SWC server
called Forgotten Souls . And before that i was in a guild called the Alphas but that was pre tbc and the guild disbanded just after the launch of TBC the guilds before that aint worth tellin about .. oh apart from a guid called Dominance that is still raiding till this day . myself and a few ingame friends were the peeps behind the setup and making of the guild but none of the originals are their anymore but i hear the guild is still doing well

Ventrillo: yes

What do you expect from a guild? a friendly atmosphere . good fun times and some raids would be loverly Very Happy

Why did you leave your former guild(s)? the only reason and its one we have taken a long time to decide over is no raids and more so no 25 mans and thats what we joined sanctuary for in the first place .The people are nice . I dont have anything to complain about in that catagory. But with regards to raids we were told 25 were on the way but nothing happened then a few weeks ago we were told that sanc have no plans for 25 mans in the near future we took the last while since finding that out to think about what to do and thus thats why were applying to you guys

What are your reasons to join us? for raiding 25 mans and having fun . also were are old HoV members so we might know a few of you still D

Applying as raider or as social member? Raider plz

Why did you choose your spec? What is your rotation? Resto ..i chose Resto because i had been a Dps on my mage for years so i lvled ermen with healing in mind anyways since hittin 70 i really liked healing and started raiding on ermen as well as my mage .in the end i loved healin so much ermen became my main . i love to raid heal so i set my talents out so that i can play in a way that allows me to be one of the best supporting healers around .I dont really have a set rotation since im a healer but i mainly keep regrowth and reju up all the time with wild growth spamms left right n centre but mostly on the melee ofc ohh not forgettin swiftmend .I sometimes use norish but i find it a bit crappy since im not a MT healer very often but i do use it in the oh shit shit shit moments

How did you hear about us? i think the above answers that one Very Happy

What is your raiding experience? Pre TBC = everything apart from AQ40 where we got a bit stuck and then TBC was released TBC = everything up to kael thas in TK . but have done BT since but that doesnt count D and WOTLK = all up to TOC 10 man full clear although i didnt complete uldaur10 but did all upto the horrible git b4 yoggy the stuff before Uldaur was with HOV and all done in 25 man

What days and times can you raid? any night really we dont have any comittments after the lil ones asleep

Tell us a bit about you: see below at keirash's

Name: Vikki
Characters name: Keirash
Race: Tauren
Class: shaman
Talent spec: Enhancement/Resto
Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Sha'tar&n=Keirash

Former guilds:
Hand of Vengance and Sanctuary

Ventrillo:
Yes, but I have no mic

What do you expect from a guild?
To feel at home and have a laugh while progresing through end game content.

Why did you leave your former guild(s)?
Ermentrude and I both realy want to be doing 25man content, which was not an option in our former guild.

What are your reasons to join us?
We are both former members of HoV and we really want to be able to progress in 25man
content.

Applying as raider or as social member? Raider

What’s your role in a raid?
To provide meele dps, place totems to enhance the raid, come fully prepaired and on time
and ofcourse last but not least to buff you all with BloodLust Very Happy

Why did you choose your spec? What is your rotation?
I like to be in the middle of the fight, bashing bosses while still being able to cast, I have been enhancement since lvl40 except for a little while in TBC when I went resto. An enhancement shamans rotation is basically whatever is off CD and produces the highest DPS untill Maelstrom weapon is ready, but I generaly start with stormstrike, earth shock then lava lash , then its rinse and repeat untill Maelstrom weapon then I use ligtening bolt,and ofcourse any other of my moves if bosses require inturupting ect.

How did you hear about us?
We were former members a few months back and we have friends there from both guilds.

What is your raiding experience?
I have been raiding since TBC but due to my daughter being born only got up to SSC (as Resto) and so far I have done all up to 10 man Uldar and ToC but no 25man since Naxx(as Enhancement).

What days and times can you raid?
Any night tbh , my daughter goes to bed 6.30 GMT so can be available from then, I am usually about during the day also but Leilani tends to demand most of my attention then .

Tell us a bit about you:
Im 26 and ermentrude is 27 and we come from england, we are the parents to a 2 year old named Leilani who is becomming a handfull, we have a dog named Jake and a kitten named Meiou (she was named by our daughter , and 'meiou' was all she could say to mean cat ) . We both like to watch movies and eating Indian and Italian food , but obviously not at the same time Laughing Ermen has been playing wow since 2005 and I have been playing since 2006 and I actually met ermentrude ingame in 2006 on steemweedle cartel and have been together since . Very Happy

Thanks for taking your time to read our applications and we hope to hear from you soon .
Back to top Go down
Joiya

PostSubject: Re: ** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash   ** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:14 am

Really lovely application Smile
Back to top Go down
Konjinargh

PostSubject: Re: ** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash   ** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:28 am

keir'ash wrote:

......we have a dog named Jake......

Beats naming him Steve :p

Thanks for a nice application. We'll catch you in game for a little chat asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Relaár

Relaár

PostSubject: Re: ** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash   ** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:49 am

I can vouch for these guys! i've seen them in action and they are pretty good!

Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
löve

PostSubject: Re: ** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash   ** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:47 pm

RESTO wohoo \o/
me like you already
Smile
Back to top Go down
Disqís

Disqís

PostSubject: Re: ** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash   ** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Nice app! hope to see you soon with us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash   ** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** Joint Application** Ermentrude and Keirash
Page 1 of 1